Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Working Out


So, last week I gave myself some workout goals. I’m happy to say I was able to surpass my goals. I worked out 4 days, went to the kick boxing class with my sister, and remembered to stretch after my workouts. I even did a little Pilates with Daisy Fuentes (on the wii of course!). So I’m really happy with my progression, week 3 is usually about the time I give up, but I’m working hard on it. Saying that I know that I may not always meet my goals, and I want to make sure I don’t get down on myself. As soon as I think I can’t do it is about the time I give up.


What I need from you:

So this week, I’d love to hear what everyone else does that keeps them motivated. I really want to stay with this and improve my lifestyle, but I definitely need help! Any ideas, tricks, methods, workouts, any advice you have, I’d love to hear it, so just leave me a comment!


This week, my goals are to:


work out 4 days this week, finish the calorie combustion Bosu workout, go to kick boxing with Shannon, and to have fun with my workouts.

No comments: