Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lucky in Love





Back in July my sister Becky married the love of her life, Emerson. It was a beautiful wedding, and much like Shannon's, we did a lot of the work ourselves.


It was a great experience and a lot of fun. It really brought my sisters, my mom and I together. Between the shower, the wedding, and everything in between we constantly getting together and crafting whatever could.


The theme of Becky's wedding was Lucky in Love. Everything was red, black, and white and had an Asian twist. The centerpieces were made from Chinese take out boxes, the napkins were folded in fans, everything revolved around being Lucky in Love.
Out of everything we did, my favorite was probably the candy bar. I still can't believe how incredible it turned out. We had all sorts of red, white and black candies in different vases, decanters, bowls, it was simply amazing! On top of that we made cute little labels to go on all jars.
Everything matched and looked great. Becky looked blissful, Emerson was in love and the cake was amazing! My sister was able to get a replicate of the cake in Because I Said So with Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore. It was amazing! Truly gorgeous, it makes me excited and hopeful for my own wedding someday. 5 years in counting, so hopefully its coming soon! And since out my sisters I'm the last I'll have to make sure to go out with a bang!

No comments: